Welcome to My December

Monday, May 19, 2003

Hey Everyone, yes last night was soooo much fun! ehhehehehe we soooo can't play pool, but we'll get better : )Thanks for teaching us Leslie. I miss Dan : ( I hope he comes home soon : ) Yes Diana we're going to get good at pool, and then kick everyones ass when we play (yea right!) Thanks for hanging out with us guys we had a lot of fun, and thank you Derek for driving us home too. I really can't wait for Friday to come, PROM! Yes Dan we're getting tons of pics, and are going to have a blast! Yes after parties I dont have to go home hehehehe Dan don't worry about the cottage it will be MAD FUN!!!!!! hehehehe I will make sure you have a good time okay babes? I'll make sure that you arent sad or anything, because we have the entire weekend to drink and party and I'm actually allowed!!!! Only a 3 day schoool week thank god! Anyways I am so bored so I'll talk to you all later. hehehehehehehe yes Diana I knew you'd think he was hot lol! AWESOME!
Later guys!
LOVE Brooke !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home