Welcome to My December

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

So far so good, sorry to hear about you not being happy leslie, hopefully you get better in time. Anyway, today, i was talking to larua, and we talked about how she cares for chris and shit, and it didn't bother me. She was surprised and so am i. So its a good step in the right direction. So i find out that brookes friend kelly likes someone at pickering high, which is the school she goes too. Either way brooke said shes gonna talk to kelly about me and shit. Diana was the one that told me she likes someone else. I might have a chance with ang again, cuz she doesn't want to be with that cory guy, but i'm not going to presue her, i'm gonna let her come to me, i think thats best. Me and laura are getting much better, we are talking alot more now, we are starting to tell each other stuff again, and how we feel and what is going on in our lifes. So everything seems to be getting better for me. And i jsut wish that it would be the same for some other people. i wish things would get better for them, i hate to see my friends in pain and having problems. I hope prom goes well, but i think that we're gonna need a limo, my mom already said no to taking a car unless her or my dad drives us there and then back, which i dont mind but the thing is that, thats one less person to fit in the car, meaning someone has to go, and most likely laura, cuz my parents dont like her. Well i just found out that laura wont come with us unless chris is there, so thats perfect we dont need to pay for a limo, my parents will do as a limo driver, and my benz will do as the limo. and its free. Prefect. Anyways, i'm going to go now, stupid "that 70's show" sucks, cuz its a rerun, i thought that at 8 on a wednesday its a new episode. o well, cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home