Welcome to My December

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I think i know why i cant let go of laura and its taken this long to even start not to care if i see her or not on a weekend. I think its cause all my life i've wanted someone to love me and return the love that i have given to people and she was the first one to do so. Laura loved me, she made my day she made me so happy. And i guess now i cant let her go cuz i found someone to love me and i want to keep that forever, she made me feel so special and like nothing could bring me down, i didn't have a care in the world as long as i knew she loved me, and i guess thats also really when we started to have really problems is when i questioned if she loved me or not, and i questioned it so easily cuz i've always wanted someone to love me the way she did and i never got it so i was very insecure and wanted to make it stay and i didn't want anything to take that feeling away from me. So as soon as i saw a threat i would start to get scared and worry which in turn only caused more problems. I just wish she would love me that way she once did, and since she doesn't love me the way she once did that must be why i am starting not to care as much if i dont see her on the weekend, or if i dont get a call from her, sure i still care just not as much anymore. i know that i still cant go a day without talking to her. And i never want have to deal with not talking to her at least once a day. anyways thats my little piece of my life that i think i just figured out, so i'm done for now.
-Cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home