Welcome to My December

Saturday, December 13, 2003

i went swimming... but i'm some what disappointed that it wasn't lane swimming, see i would mind doing lane swimming with you first thing in the morning cuz that will keep me in shape.. so that during the summer i'm fit... and i'll be dead sexy and i can show off my body... and my tattoo... i so have to get in shape before that... cuz i dont want to lose weigth and then have the shape of the tattoo change due to excess skin or something... hehe i'm tubby... i'm quite energetic right now... derek and i had a good time... we were all hyper and we faught in wagners basement and everyone in his family came and watched... derek put me in a head lock and then started poking me in the eye with his shaft so i poked him in the ear with mine... anyways thats it for me i'll post again later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home