Welcome to My December

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

That 70's show was so funny tonight, specifically Fezz, oh my god tonight he was so funny. Oh and Jessica Simpsons is dumber then Jacky on the show, and now shes gone, she dumped Kelso. Anyways, yeah laura is driving me nuts, she has such strong feels for this other guy, and she thinks other guys are cute and interesting, the last time she said that she liked him, oh and guess who that is, the one is was talking about above, where she has such strong feelings for him. Is it over with us, why doesn't she like me, am i not enough for her, is she just not satisfied with me. I mean we are not together, but still. It feels like we are sometimes, i dont know whats going on, why does she have to like other people, doesn't she know that it eats me up, and i cant stand it. Today, one of my good buddys i caught eye-contact with her, and she started to blush and go all ready and giddy. What the hell, why cant people leave her alone and her not think about other people, i know it sound possive but i dont care, noone knows how i feel, and how badly it kills me to see her blush and get all giddy and the metion of another guy. Why, why, why cant i have her and her only want me, why does she have to like other people, its not fair. Oh and then there are always people that ruin my plans with her, like how i wanted to take her out on the 14, but no some other guy invited her to go and see his band play, and she said that she might go, she shouldn't have known that i wan't to go out with her that night, cuz a) its a friday and b) its the 14 of Feb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home