Welcome to My December

Sunday, December 29, 2002

Its great to know i have friends thati can tlak to when i'm not doing so well, funny is its all girls thati talk to too, and there is a common patern, they all think that i put up with way to much crap, and i'm too nice, and that i had a right to be mad. anyways, enough of that negative crap, how was everyones weekend, oh and ang i can change the colour, size, and the sytle of font that you use, i can even make it blink or scroll. Ottawas sucked, i spent four days in museums i think i have seen enough for a couple fo years, i went to the war museum, royal mint, currency museum, civilization museum, and science & technology museum, all which royally sucked ass. the only thing good about ottawa was that i got to have subway. "Subway - Eat Fresh" sorry got alittle side tracked. you know whats a good song, "I'm Gonna Getcha Good" by Shania Twian, so i leave you with this lyric from her song. Cya

Don�t wantcha for the weekend � don�t wantcha for a night / I�m only interested if I can have you for life � yeah / Uh, I know I sound serious � and baby I am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home