Welcome to My December

Saturday, December 21, 2002

Hey guys i'm just trying to get used to using blogger. I had to start a new one cuz people were telling me that they couldn't join the one i had before, so this is the new one hope this works. Anyways feel free to post stuff here, and if you have any questions ask me and i will try and help you out to the best of my ability. Basically i have noticed that not alot of us talk to each other that much, either that or no one talks to me :( So this is a way for us just to put down thoughts and just stuff we want to say. From here i guess we can fiqure out what we can do when we get together, and when the trailor park opens again we can post on like a friday or something if we are coming up or not, just so that people know whos gonna be up there that weekend before you even leave your house. Anyways i think that the next time we get together we go to 401 Mini Indy just cuz i like go-carting. Anyways talk to you all soon. Cya

Ain't it just a bitch? / What a pain... / Well it's all a crying shame. / What left to do but complain? / Better find someone to blame."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home